Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Bamboo Eco-Friendly Banner Sign Displays

What do you think about Bamboo Eco-Friendly Banner Sign Displays ?  I think they are REALLY cool, but I wonder if people are genuinely interested in buying them.  I cannot recall the last time someone inquired about one.  Maybe it is because we already print on eco-friendly material, using eco-friendly ink.  I guess when you think about it, pretty much all of our stuff could be categorized as "eco-friendly".  We even have our vinyl banners repurposed into reusable carrying bags.

So, that being said, and knowing that Arrowhead Signs is a pretty ecologically conscience company; Is a bamboo retractable banner stand a product you would purchase?  I appreciate your feedback.

Thanks!  Have a terrific day!

No comments:

Post a Comment