Monday, November 4, 2013

Happy Monday!

Happy Monday!  We hope you all enjoyed your extra hour, yesterday.  The first day of daylight savings is more of an adjustment than you'd expect, isn't it? Well, I got an extra hour of sleep and am ready for a great day!  In fact, I'm in such a great mood, I think I'd like to offer our customers a little something special.  How about this?...  If you place a new order, today, I will offer our basic one hour of design assistance, for FREE.  That's a $65 value!  So, if you've been thinking about placing your order, today is a great day to do it.

Thank you for your interest in Arrowhead Signs, your source for large format printing of signs, banners and pop up displays for all of your events and trade shows. We appreciate your business. Please feel free to contact us with any questions.

Below, are our top selling products and customer favorites:

Thanks!

Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment