Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Presentation Matters

Presentation Matters

Trade show season is just around the corner.  Your company's booth will be one of possibly hundreds at your particular venue. What will make potential customers stop at yours?
What about your display will draw their eye?

For instance, I like wine. I admittedly don't know much about wine. I know what I like when I taste it, but buying a new bottle of wine is really just a shot in the dark for me. So what makes me choose one bottle over another?  I have to confess that often times, it's the label. 

It's true. I know that wine aficionados are probably cringing right now.  (I'm sorry, aficionados.)  I know that wine is so much more than its label. There are grapes and vintages and soil conditions and all kinds of complicated processes that come together to produce a bottle of wine-y goodness. But the fact of the matter is that when I'm shopping for a new wine, a bottle with a well-designed label is more likely to make its way into my cart than one who's label isn't as visually interesting. While the label doesn't define the wine, it obviously plays a role in the selling process. A great label gets my money every time. Presentation matters. 

So when preparing for your next trade show, consider your booth display. Customers walking into the event will be faced with countless choices.  Every vendor there is competing for their time, their interest, and ultimately their business. And it all starts with grabbing their attention.  A booth display that offers vibrant colors, eye-catching graphics and a clear message is going to be much more effective at making your company seen.  And once your company is seen, it provides the opportunity to introduce your customers to the quality you offer within. 

Arrowhead Signs offers an array of trade show displays that provide professional packaging and beautiful presentation. And modern booth display hardware is surprisingly easy to transport and assemble.  Visit our website or call us to discuss your options.  

We can help you draw your customers' eyes so that you can get your foot in the door.  


~ Gillian

No comments:

Post a Comment